Training & Workmanship
C4ISR Cables is Committed to training all team members to IPC/WHMA workmanship standards
C4ISR Cables has committed to train all people involved in the manufacturing floor to the IPC/WHMA workmanship standard for cable and harness assembly. We have a training room to attend classes to the IPC/WHMA workmanship standard. In addition, we train all team members to the C4ISR Cables Quality Management System which will be audited and approved to ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016.
Training records are maintained and available for review.
- J-Std-001 Solder Certification
- Skill specific training is ongoing in soldering techniques, crimping, insertion/extraction, cable preparation, etc.
- All new resources participate in a training program which includes IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certification and C4ISR Cables specific training modules for specific processes, tools and equipment.
- IPC / WHMA-A-620 Workmanship
- Visual Crimp Analysis Via Micro Sectioning
- Process Verification Through Pull Testing
- Crimp Height Measurements by Micrometer
- ITAR Certified by State Department expires 2-28-2023
- JCP certified to DD2345 NIST SP-800-171 CUI Compliant and Tested by outside firm
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System (Soon)
- AS9100:2016 (Soon)
- CCR Registered now SAM.gov registered
- Cage Code 79M02
- NAICS Code 335931
- DUNS 78788057