C4ISR Cables manages and measures all business activities. We are a performance based company with a focused effort on continuous improvements. Our quality system is based on ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 quality standards.
We measure daily business activities and post our on time delivery, quality, customer service performance, capabilities, workmanship efficiency, and supplier performance to ensure consistent performance to our customer.
Our philosophy at C4ISR Cables is to drive manufacturing excellence with best practices, a focus on continuous improvement and the prioritization of lean techniques which provides innovative solutions to customer problems at a competitive cost. Our prime business objective is to deliver excellent quality, responsive service, superior technical solutions, quality workmanship, on time performance, and administrative accuracy.
Program Management Based
A program manager will be assigned to your account and is responsible for complete customer satisfaction. The C4ISR Cables P.M. will be responsible for the customer P.O. management, development phase, to the delivery of each line item. The program manager will communicate on the following:
- All customer’s requirements, specifications, contractual flow downs, performance objectives and contract delivery dates.
- The P.M. will provide regular program reviews to provide the status of the project and our performance to quality and delivery metrics.
- Performance suggestions for improvement of the customers product by process improvements, lean initiatives, and cost reduction measures will be provided to the customer to ensure we are driving lower cost initiatives for future deliveries.
The P.M. will communicate to our customer to mitigate potential program risk and ensure timely decision making for both parties.
Our customer support will include all phases of manufacturing, from a new application engineering design through prototype, first article and production delivery. Our leadership team has a proven performance of industry experience as subject matter experts, we will provide design suggestions from concept to finished product. The recommendations include creative solutions to meet schedule with the component selection that meets cost, performance and delivery objectives, part substitution, and process improvements.
The C4ISR Cables team will provide technical data throughout the design to manufacture phase with on site visits, design reviews, and performance data. A comprehensive manufacturing overview communicated throughout the purchase order process will be communicated by the P.M.
Adding Value Through Cost Reduction, Reduced Lead Time, and Utilization of our Unique Supply Chain History
C4ISR Cables is committed to the reduction of lead time and program costs. In partnership with our customer base, we pass on cost reductions achieved through component pricing, process improvements, automation activities and efficiency improvements.
We stock long lead components to reduce lead time. In addition, we offer just in time delivery, vendor managed inventory and bin replenishment programs to help reduce your product and inventory management costs.
Our leadership team has over 25 years of experience in working for the supply chain. The 15 years in value added assembly of connector distribution provides a long term knowledge and relationship with the distribution channel. The extensive background in connectors, backshells, wire, heat shrink, flex circuits, PCB’s, hardware, packaging etc. provided by working for these suppliers and trained by these suppliers. A very strong relationships established over these years provides the ability for C4ISR Cables to outperform our competitors in Supply Chain Management.
RFQ Expertise, Manufacturing engineering and Advanced Equipment Expertise
C4ISR Cables is a service oriented company that has tremendous experience in a strong RFQ response system with emphasis on cost and accurate labor hours. Our RFQ team has years of experience in NPI/Production assembly, working with our strategic certified supply chain, full understanding of all tooling, automation assembly equipment, testing, manufacturing engineering, and industry platform workmanship standards. This expertise is a tremendous advantage to provide accurate quotes, eliminate many questions, turn production orders on quickly and provide you with a more robust product due to our understanding of all processes.
We can also support your stocking programs like JIT, POURS, KanBan and Auto replenish system.
Two Shifts, Working Around the Clock, Provides Flexible Production Capacity
C4ISR Cables is a service oriented company that can operate two shifts per day providing our customers flexible production capacity that is focused on meeting their delivery requirements. We have a well trained, flexible work force which permits immediate response to variation in customer demand.
C4ISR Cables is an ISO 9001:2008 / AS9100:2016 certification pending, manufacturer of high quality, build-to-print cables, and harnesses for commercial and military applications. We provide prototype, low rate initial and volume production.
- AS9100/ISO9001:2016 Pending Certification, utilization of consultant and performing the prequalification audit
- Quality Manual written around AS9100 system
- Paperless Floor with significant video and picture content for work order instructions
- AS9102 first article utilizing automated software to prepare blow up bubbles for key dimensions, incoming scanned C of C’s, packing lists and assignment of lot codes for serialization
- Control of date sensitive materials, calibration system notification, preventative maintenance program, humidity and temperature monitoring system
- C.U.I. compliance, document drop box, Operator training to IPC 620 class 3 and J-STD-001 soldering. Only certified employees can sign in to perform specific tasks.
- Crimp Analysis Center to perform pull tests daily, saved data to server for life
- Cage Code 79M02, NAICS 335931
- ITAR Compliant: NIST SP-800-171, DFARS 252.204-7008-7009 -7012. Joint Certification Program (JCP) DD2345, C.U.I compliant. Server and Data on site and controlled to these standards
- DUNS: 78788057, we maintain current SAM Registration (CCR Registered)
- IPC WHMA-A620 class 3
- IPC J-STD-001 Soldering
- Build to print
- Application engineering to develop BOM, new drawing, prototype to full volume production
- ERP/MRP system with serialization and paperless system