Wire Harnesses Manufactured to IPC / WHMA -A-620 Workmanship Standard class 3
Oshkosh HEMTT M977 Power Distribution
Pico Crimper 24 awg to 4/0.
Many Semi-automatic TE Presses, T&B, Daniels, and Schleuniger
Other Crimp tool options
Power cables cross section
Power Cable Manufacturing Tools
- Capability to strip and crimp 24 awg 4/0.
- 2 Ovens for baking and curing epoxies
- Semi-auto benchtop strip/crimp tools
- Wide Selection of strip/crimp hand tools
- J-STD-001 solder capability
- Fully automatic cut, strip, mark and coil wire processing
- Rolling conveyor oven for heat shrink products
- Stations with heat guns on flexible arm with timers for repeatable processing
- Hand and Jacket Stripping
- Hand Taping, Auto taping
- Nato slave, Mil-C-22992, 5015, 38999, Mighty Mouse, Anderson Power etc.