Harnesses Internal & External
Wire Harnesses Manufactured to IPC / WHMA -A-620 Workmanship Standard class 3
2D & 3D Harness fixtures to assemble and match the installed condition.
Internal harnesses installed in a cabinet or enclosure, pictured below.
External Sealed Harness Assemblies (molds, backshells and boots)
Commercial and Industrial Cable and Harness
LEAN 5S Workstations for hand Assembly, with embedded calibrated 4’ rule, sealed into workstation.
- Motorized Harness Board Fixtures
- 2 Ovens for baking and curing epoxies
- Semi-auto benchtop strip/crimp tools
- Selection of strip/crimp hand tools
- Infrared solder sleeve solder tool
- Fully automatic cut, strip, mark and coil wire processing
- Rolling conveyor oven for heat shrink products
- Stations with heat guns on flexible arm with timers for repeatable processing
- Hand Lacing cord
- Hand Taping, Auto taping