Processes is what differentiates C4ISR Cables from the industry
ERP/MRP System strength is a manufacturing-based system.
- Advanced Purchasing– Analyze material shortages and automatically create all the purchase orders needed to replenish inventory.
- Advanced Production– Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders for standard assemblies or special one-off items move through the shop.
- Material Requirements Planning– Determine purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders and sales orders to spot impending shortages and respond by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control– Accurately predict production costs based on estimated material, labor, and overhead, and then analyze the actual production costs.
- Serial/Lot Tracking– Track serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
- Bin Tracking– Maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly as raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods in specific containers.
- Labor Tracking– Track the elapsed time production workers spend on selected Jobs and Manufacturing Orders and automatically post to the Manufacturing Order.
- Bar Coding– Print and collect bar coded data to seamlessly integrate with inventory control functions.
- Mobile Alerts– Send critical alerts to smart phones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages.
- Manufacturing EXT– Process real-time transactions using a mobile web-based interface. Works on any tablet, smartphone or web-enabled device.
- C4ISR Cables is CUI certified to NIST requirements and our ERP system is part of this controlled system.
C4ISR has a paperless system that provides instructions and drawings on a large monitor with touch controls to zoom in at the workbench level
- Work Order instructions include pictures with an emphasis on picture based and less verbiage. The use of correct IPC Standards to class 3 showing good process and a bad process.
- The use of correct amount of quality gates to stop production until quality has approved the process, such as solder joint inspection and daily pull tests for crimp joints.
- All work orders contain a scannable bar code to track our manufacturing progress along with time tracking.
- The BOM items each have a Lot code that is scannable for easy picking.
- Highly Automated reporting for AS9102 data to auto collect report of all packing lists and C of Cs for the built assembly under first article process report.
- LEAN 5S practices for clean organized work area.
- Staffing by each purchase order targets an even flow manufacture lines with work order sizes released based on weekly production rates for that line.
- Training Matrix is utilized to ensure each person who performs a certain task is truly qualified to perform this specific task.
- Full labor tracking to compare to our estimate, a solid quotation and performance to the quotation provides our customers with a solid trust in our ability to perform as expected.
- Full scrap and rework tracking is documented. All processes tracked by our quality metrics team. This provides our manufacturing team with exact processes to target for better training and possible to implement process improvements.
Work Order Instructions include very precise instructions for key processes to ensure a high reliability assembly
- See our capabilities section for our design and engineering expertise and experience that provides our manufacturing engineers the highest-level ability to develop the world class work order instructions.
- Our manufacturing engineers implement key areas of inspection to reduce risk for processes that are workmanship based on the operator.
- The processes that are developed by C4ISR that improve product reliability are focused on at each level. These include boot and molding operations where skill level and special processing are required for a robust assembly.
- Products are built to our quality system AS9100/ISO9001.